The 2018-19 ECHL regular season has begun! The “In The Corners” Podcast recaps the opening weekend and more as The Sin Bin’s Gear Guru and ECHL Correspondent for the Indy Fuel, Mark Grainda, returns for another round with your host, C.C. Hawkley!
After formal introductions were made, C.C. and Mark got right down to it breaking down the past three days of ECHL hockey!
- What teams and match-ups stood out during opening weekend?
- The young season already has some fines and suspensions…
- Video replay has been introduced to select markets for 2018-19: Idaho, Kalamazoo, Toledo, and Worcester! What went into choosing these four markets for replay this year?
- ECHL.com launched its new (and improved?) Beta website on October 3…thoughts?
- Early season trade: J.C. Campagna to Fort Wayne from Allen. Mark has an interesting tie with Campagna…
- C.C. points out the historic ramifications of the Idaho Steelheads starting a season out with three games in three days, plus who stood out during the weekend in Wichita and Tulsa
- Mark and C.C. tackle what three-in-three series mean for teams
- Mark then ran down the 1-1-0 record of the Indy Fuel after taking on Fort Wayne and K-Zoo
What brings balance into your life? Reading? Working out? Watching television every now and again? Another enlightening segment from Mark and C.C.!
Mark Grainda (@SinBinFuel) will be back on to guest host “In The Corners” with C.C. Hawkley (@SinBinIdaho) on Monday, October 22 at 6:30 pm MT / 7:30 pm CT / 8:30 pm ET! And don’t forget to join us every Monday night during the ECHL regular season by listening to the podcast live on The Sin Bin app!